To stop jsf.jsticket.net pop-ups you need to uninstall adware that triggers them. In my case it was an application called LyricsSay but it could also be SuperLyrics, ElectroLyrics, LyricsMonkey or HD-Plus. Scammers change adware names rather often so, I can't possibly know every single of them but it's usually related to 'Lyrics'. The good news is that this adware can be easily uninstall via Control Panel. However, keep in mind that the fact you got infected means that your system might still be compromised. It would be a good idea to run a full malware scan with at least two anti-malware applications to make sure there are no other malicious applications installed on your computer. To remove this adware and possibly other related malware from your computer, please follow the removal guide below. Uninstall adware and check your web browser for malicious add-ons. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. Good luck and be safe online!
Written by Michael Kaur, http://deletemalware.blogspot.com
jsf.jsticket.net pop-up virus removal instructions:
1. First of all, download recommended anti-malware software and run a full system scan. It will detect and remove this infection from your computer. You may then follow the manual removal instructions below to remove the leftover traces of this malware. Hopefully you won't have to do that.
2. Remove jsf.jsticket.net related programs from your computer using the Add/Remove Programs control panel (Windows XP) or Uninstall a program control panel (Windows 7 and Windows 8).
Go to the Start Menu. Select Control Panel → Add/Remove Programs.
If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, select Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
If you are using Windows 8, simply drag your mouse pointer to the right edge of the screen, select Search from the list and search for "control panel".
Or you can right-click on a bottom left hot corner (formerly known as the Start button) and select Control panel from there.
3. When the Add/Remove Programs or the Uninstall a Program screen is displayed, scroll through the list of currently installed programs and remove the following:
- HD-Plus 3.5
- and any other recently installed application
Simply select each application and click Remove. If you are using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8, click Uninstall up near the top of that window. When you're done, please close the Control Panel screen.
Remove jsf.jsticket.net pop-ups from Google Chrome:
1. Click on Chrome menu button. Go to Tools → Extensions.
2. Click on the trashcan icon to remove LyricsSay, ViewPassword, HD-Plus 3.5 and other extensions that you do not recognize.
Remove jsf.jsticket.net pop-ups from Mozilla Firefox:
1. Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools → Add-ons.
2. Select Extensions. Click Remove button to remove LyricsSay, ViewPassword, HD-Plus 3.5 and other extensions that you do not recognize.
Remove jsf.jsticket.net pop-ups from Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools → Manage Add-ons. If you have the latest version, simply click on the Settings button.
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions. Click Remove/Disable button to remove the browser add-ons listed above.