Wednesday 31 August 2011

Is dinodirect.com a safe and reliable website?

I want to buy NextBook Android tablet. I know it has poor quality, but it's cheep and I'm buying it for my kids. I've read some reviews about dinodirect.com, most are bad, usually because of bad customer experience, i.e., taking money, failing to deliver, etc. While others say that they didn't have any problems and their goods were delivered exactly as promised. So, what do you think, should I trust them? Is it a scam or not? Thanks.
Well, it seems that dinodirect.com is not the most safest place to buy electronics and other products on the internet. It may look to good to be true mainly because of very low prices. However, you should keep in mind that they usually sell low quality products. In your case, NextBook Android is definitely going to be a lot worse product than let's say iPad. That's for sure. However, it's up to you whether you want it or not. I've bought Bluetooth Wireless Headset from dinodirect.com a couple of months ago and I got everything in my order, so I must be one of the lucky ones I guess. Although, they took about a month to deliver my order. In general, if you don't trust dinodirect.com you should use PayPal or make another credit card for online purchases. You'll be able to get your money back a lot faster if you use PayPal. If you look at the rating on mywot.com it's somewhat respectable, however, there are many negative reviews. What is more, the company behind dinodirect.com has Better Business Bureau rating of F which is bad. This business is not BBB Accredited. Amazon, Buy.com, Newegg are reliable online stores, you should check whether they have goods you want to buy or not. And only if they don't, you may then consider buying stuff from dinodirect.com and similar online stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment